Bismillah. Welcome to Sabah, Malaysia, a land of natural beauty and endless adventure. Kundasang is a small town located in the district of Ranau in the state of Sabah, Malaysia. It is known for its scenic beauty, fresh produce, and proximity to Mount Kinabalu, the tallest mountain in Malaysia.
- Visit the Kundasang War Memorial, which commemorates the World War II prisoners of war who died on the Sandakan Death Marches.
- Explore the Kinabalu Park, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site that contains a diverse range of flora and fauna.
- Take a dip in the Poring Hot Springs, which is located in the nearby town of Poring and features natural hot springs, a butterfly farm, and a canopy walk.
- Sample the fresh produce at the Kundasang Market, which is known for its fruits, vegetables, and flowers.
- Hike to the top of Mount Kinabalu for stunning views of the surrounding landscape. Note that this is a challenging climb and requires a permit.
Begin your journey in Kota Kinabalu, the capital of Sabah, where you can explore the city’s vibrant culture and indulge in island hopping at Manukan, Mamutik, and Gaya islands. Take a stroll through the Sabah Museum, admire the Clock Tower, and relax at Tangjung Aru beach.
For those seeking adventure, visit Tuaran and Tamparuli where you can explore the crocodile farm, Borneo Ant house, Sabandar Cowboy Town, and cross the Tamparuli suspension bridge. In Kundasang district of Ranau, you can visit the Desa Diary Farm, Strawberry farm, Ranau Rabbit Farm, Fish Spa at bombon, and Mensilau.
And don’t forget to relax and rejuvenate at the Healing Power of Nature at Ranau Hot Spring, the perfect destination for families and nature lovers. Come explore Sabah, Malaysia, and create memories that will last a lifetime. Book your tour today!